Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Cal Error

I had a test in one of my classical history courses this afternoon. The test started at noon, so I ate an early light lunch and since I had been running at about 7.0 all morning, I figured that should hold me steady until after the test. The test was only an hour long so I tested before it began, knowing that I would have my CGM on me to check during the test.

I tested and I was 9.6. A little higher than I'd like but okay since I didn't want to go low. I calibrated my CGM and sat down to write the test. Diabetes taken care of, time to focus on the ancient greeks.

Buzz, buzz, buzz.

Or not.

CAL ERROR.

Okay, fine. I entered the BG again.

Buzz, buzz, buzz.

CAL ERROR.

Well, crap. Okay, I'll be fine for the next hour, I'll just retest and calibrate afterwards.

Buzz, buzz, buzz.

BAD SENSOR.

Aren't I lucky? (For those wondering, the test went fine, and my BG did hold steady through the hour).

2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog so far. looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm hoping to blog here more this year, but I also want to keep it casual since I've got my other blog and school as well.

      Have a great day :)

      Delete